Employee Benefits Technology Associate
MMA Mid-Atlantic, Senn Dunn - High Point, NC
The Employee Benefits Technology Associate is responsible for processing eligibility requests and implementation of Benefit Administration systems for client groups. Awareness of current carrier products, BenAdmin systems and platforms is a key requirement in this position.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of carrier products, including employee education tools
- Facilitate and organize eligibility activities
- Understand and implement clients on various benefit administration systems
- Manage client implementation process on BenAdmin sites
- Special projects as required
- Maintain internal and external confidentiality of sensitive agency, client, employee and enrollee information.
- Maintain and promote compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Recognize and meet critical deadlines.
- Cross-train and support other positions
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top