Employee Benefits Client Executive/Team Lead
Responsible for growing satisfied client relationships, a profitable book of business and acquiring new clients.
- Sales and Relationship Development
- Retains and expands existing client relationships and acquires new ones.
- Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives
- Leads the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs
- Ensures that the full scope of services are priced appropriately
- Effectively presents the solutions to the client/prospect and negotiates compensation
- Documents the scope of service and compensation in a Client Service Agreement (CSA)
- Financial Management
- Manages the financial performance of his/her book of business
- Develops a business plan for portfolio of clients and prospects to meet specific retention and sales goals.
- Creates a budget for each client in conjunction with Client Advisors and Consulting colleagues
- Manages revenue, profitability, and timely billing and collection (working capital) for each client
- Service Management
- Leads the service team by setting its goals, monitoring its progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions (E&O).
- Leads communication between the client and the service team members locally, nationally and/or globally.
- Oversees quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines
- Seeks feedback on Marsh's execution of projects and renewals through client survey and ongoing client dialogue.
- People Management
- Coaches and mentors team members.
- Completes all goal setting, performance evaluation, compensation management, etc. responsibilities with all direct reports.
- At least five years of professional experience
- Under limited supervision, services least complex accounts.
- Possesses developed insurance brokerage, account management and servicing skills and performs client executive duties within the local market place.
- Supervises service team members on assigned teams.
- May assist higher-level client executives on larger accounts.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top