Employee Benefits Account Manager
MMA Mid-Atlantic, Senn Dunn - North Carolina
The Employee Benefits Account Manager works closely with a Producer (and in some cases a Strategic Account Manager) to serve clients in a manner that promotes account retention and enhances Agency profitability. Account Managers in this position should be well versed in all areas and aspects of employee benefits.
- Review and submit accounts to carriers for final rates
- Implementation of new/renewal benefit plans
- Prepare enrollment and employee education materials
- Assist with enrollment meetings as needed
- Educate group administrators and employees
- Assist clients with service issues, including member claim issues, billing issues and product questions
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and carriers strengths
- Maintain and promote compliance with agency policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all processed transactions
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top