Employee Benefits Account Executive - Sioux Falls, SD
Job Title: Account Executive
Supervisor: Vice President, Employee Benefits
Provide consulting services and advise clients in matters relating to employee benefit programs such as current market trends, compliance, data analytics, wellness and short/long term planning to meet client objectives. Manage the retention of assigned accounts by delivering on overall account expectations and coordinating services with the team to meet overall client objectives. Facilitate and drive agency best practices for internal and external communication to deliver customizable solutions to the client. Look for opportunities to round out current accounts and write referral business to assist in agency growth.
- Develop effective business relationships through in-person visits, entertainment opportunities, telephone and electronic contact at multiple levels within client organization.
- Manage the level of service provided to assigned accounts to meet department revenue, profitability and retention goals and client expectations.
- Utilize Impax/Accelerate sales methodology.
- Lead efforts to promote agency differentiation/expertise through face to face client interactions, webinars, seminars, and workshops.
- Coordinate and assist clients with strategic planning, setting goals and objectives, renewal planning and establishing timelines, including development of stewardship plans when appropriate.
- Identify additional business opportunities and cross sell.
- Coordinate work of all team members to ensure delivery of all client service agreements.
- Review internal compliance and client disclosure requirements, external vendor/carrier contracts, and employee communications to ensure alignment with client expectations, internal policies and legal requirements.
- Assist, prepare and/or manage client presentations to new and existing accounts.
- Coordinate the placement of coverage with clients, carriers and vendors to best suit the need of the client.
- Stay educated on industry challenges, trends, competitive advantages and legislative changes to advise clients in an effective manner and manage their overall risk.
- Provide excellent customer service and team work.
Read, practice and live the Code of Conduct for the agency. Be a participant in maintaining a strong work environment and culture for all team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top