Draw - Digital Agency Leader
Draw is a digital agency within Oliver Wyman that believes in making things better. The team is based in London with 50 professionals. We help fans around the world explore their love of music. We help lawyers in London beat news outlets to the punch. We help consultants in New York find the next generation of game changers. We help charities in Africa better communicate how they're saving children from disease. Everything we do - from building websites to enhancing customer relationships - is driven by a rigorous strategic approach based on our client's core business goals. We focus on outcomes, not outputs.
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 25 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our professionals see what others don't, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative, customized solutions. As a result, we have a tangible impact on clients' top and bottom lines. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Have you ever wanted to launch an agency? This could be the opportunity you have been looking for. The Location Lead is the most senior position in the launch team of a new office; your role is to form and then drive the growth of the new team, deliver excellent service to our clients, drive commercial performance and build and nurture culture , all with the benefit of an assisted launch. Many of the tasks usually required to launch a new agency are taken care of for you. Office space, desks, internet connections and especially client introductions are in place. So you can focus on growing a talented team and doing great work on exciting projects.
Qualifications Your background
• You are likely to be working agency-side at a firm you help to run or have launched. Experience working within consulting or professional services is an advantage but not a requirement. A track record of winning and delivering interesting digital work is essential.
• As the most senior member of the Draw team in New York and Boston team, you will be our representative in that region, for clients and for the Oliver Wyman Practice Managers and Partners.
• The successful candidate will be able to work as a peer with partners; supporting their client work, deploying talent where needed, identifying opportunities and collaborating on success.
• Your success will depend on finding, attracting, leading and motivating great people.
Driving commercial and client performance
• As a good commercial leader you will take a keen interest in utilization and budget v actual. We have experts on hand to provide you with the data you need to drive performance. And our environment is very much one that will support and help you achieve success by sharing knowledge and working together.
• Commercial success will be driven through the Oliver Wyman relationship and by leading and winning pitches. Accurately quoting project work. Inspiring clients by demonstrating a broad digital knowledge.
• Internal and External commercial success will be driven through - marketing Draw and Oliver Wyman, speaking at events, writing thought pieces, etc
• We would expect you to be able to work with clients to understand a project's requirements, create the structure for a studio session to address those requirements, mobilize a team to deliver the session and then provide meaningful feedback. Experience with work shop moderation is especially important.
• The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with digital projects and relationships. Our heartland is digital, so we're looking for someone with bytes in their blood. It's great if you've got experience outside digital as well, but it's important that you have a grounding in digital: strategy, site and service builds, apps, social, campaigns, content and SEO.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top