Diversity Recruiting Partnerships and Sourcing Leader
- Norwood, MA
"Our greatest resource is the people who choose to give us their career." - Dan Glaser, President and CEO
The Marsh & McLennan way of working is to bring extraordinary people together in an environment where it's safe to speak up. That's how innovation happens in a big organization, when people are willing to tell their boss, "Here's a smarter way." MMC welcomes people from all walks of life. The more diverse the backgrounds and experiences of our colleagues, the more opportunity we have as a company.
As a member of MMC's Talent Acquisition team, the Diversity Recruiting Partnerships and Sourcing Leader will be accountable for MMC's national and regional diversity recruiting strategies, programs and plans. As a subject matter expert in diversity recruiting, this individual will consult with business unit leaders, HR partners, and talent acquisition colleagues on best practices in diversity recruiting and will develop and implement sourcing plans to identify, engage and attract diverse talent. This role will also identify, recommend and leverage external partnerships to enhance MMC's brand recognition with diverse talent pools and develop plans to ensure optimal effectiveness with selected partners. A new role within the organization, this will give the opportunity for an individual to have a direct impact on our diversity recruiting strategy.
- Understand and leverage industry best practices to develop diversity sourcing strategies and plans intended to identify, attract and engage talent to support an organization's hiring needs.
- Define and build multi-faceted sourcing plans to identify and engage diverse talent for identified job functions
- Partner with MMC's employment marketing team to develop value proposition(s) for target population(s)
- Engage with MMC's corporate diversity team to align talent acquisition solutions to enterprise priorities
- Develop a common approach to leverage Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) in diversity recruiting plans; managed relationships with ERGs on behalf of the talent acquisition organization.
- Provide education on current diversity issues and trends, training, communication and guidance around the diversity recruiting program, goals by site and ensure consistency of processes across our global sites.
- Research, assess and engage with strategic partners to support MMC's diversity talent needs
- Measure and analyze results, including effectiveness of partnerships and/or sources
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in a diversity program management, recruiting and/or sourcing role, including development and implementation of sourcing strategies and engagement with strategic partners
- Proven ability to think strategically, translate strategies into actionable plans, develop performance metrics and analyze results
- Highly developed relationship management and consulting skills; including the ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within an organization
- Experience building business relationships with community organizations, professional associations and recruitment vendors. Lead corporate participation at recruiting conferences, conventions, and targeted recruiting events
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Role can be located in NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Washington DC, Morristown, NJ or our Norwood, MA offices.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk; reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: healthand welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
#DiversityMatters #Talent&Inclusion #TalentAndInclusion #Diversity&Inclusion #D&I #Culture # inclusion #EmployeeEngagement #Mercer #HR #SameButDifferent #FutureOfWork #CelebrateDifference #InclusionMatters #parity #WhenWomenThrive #PayEquity #gendergap #RisingProfessionals #LGBTA #PRIDE #Veterans #WorkPlaceEquality #BestPlacesToWork #Diversity #Inclusion #Sourcing #Recruiting #TalentNetwork #MMC #AmericasBestLargeEmployers #ForbesBestEmployers
Back to top