Digital Marketing Manager
The Mercer Marketing team in Des Moines is in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to leverage their experience and creativity to motivate and encourage their team to support our internal and external clients in the realm of true digital marketing.
Candidate must possess a broad understanding of digital marketing tactics and have a passion for embracing digital marketing innovation and trends. Daily tasks may include client consultations, campaign ideation, execution and review. You will manage a team responsible for all creative contentand copy, landing page optimization (A/B split testing), search marketing, e-mail marketing, organic search optimization, social media integration, digital analytics, project management, and online content management. If you are skilled enough to be a part of our evolving, cutting edgeteam - please apply!
Additional duties include:
- Consults across the organization to deliver the overall execution of digital marketing projects.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to deliver upon digital and business strategies.
- Leverages data and digital analytics to make business cases and consults with internal and external clients to improve overall business results and outcomes.
- Working knowledge of digital fulfillment solutions and the ability to scale digital tactics is a must.
- Four year college degree in marketing or related field.
- 8-10 years of digital marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in B2C and B2B digital marketing activities including search engine marketing (SEO and PPC), permissions-based e-mail marketing, display advertising and social media marketing.
- Experience leading a team of digital professionals
- Experience in managing marketing budgets and developing business cases for marketing projects
- Direct experience in financial or insurance marketing is desirable
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Strong working knowledge of analytics platforms (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics)
- Strong understanding of content management systems
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication to effectively consult across functional business units to present new concepts and drive outcomes.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects with disparate timelines.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external resources, vendors, and clients.
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work effort and accomplishment of organizational priorities in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new digital marketing channels, practices, and tools.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top