Digital Content Writer
Digital Content Writer
This position will report directly to the Marketing Intelligence/Content Leader. In this role, the Content Specialist will:
- Work closely with the Marketing Intelligence Content Leader to create and deliver engaging content for publication and distribution across wide range of media channels to clients and colleagues to demonstrate Guy Carpenter's unique point of view and solutions and their relevance to client needs.
- Plan and execute a program of content segmentation, updating and repurposing to maximize content impact on market targets that is strategically sound.
- Help write, edit and proof content for reports, briefings, blogs and social media posts, on a day-to-day continuous improvement basis.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar and support content pipeline development process.
- Liaise with video production team to develop thought leadership/subject matter expert interview content.
- Work with Marketing Intelligence/Content leader to manage digital subscription base, SEO best practices and tracking analytics.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects and adherence to budgets.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three to five years of related work experience in content writing, editing, blog and targeted/ social media publishing in a financial services environment
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Excel; some knowledge of HTML preferred
- Experience with deployment of infographics in thought leadership materials preferred
- Interest in working with financial services content in innovative applications
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and a quick learner and ability to adapt
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has over a 90-year history of providing integrated solutions to the (re)insurance industry. With over 2,300 professionals in more than 50 offices around the world, Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help our clients achieve profitable growth. As our clients' most trusted and valuable reinsurance broker and strategic advisor, we leverage our intellectual capital to anticipate and solve for a range of emerging strategic business challenges and opportunities. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.guycarpenter.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top