Developer in Test
The Software Developer in Test (SDET) position is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining software that tests the features and functionality of the Torrent Flood core system. Proficiency and knowledge in related applications is necessary to perform in this position. The SDET will work with senior colleagues to learn about system requirements, test code and make changes in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for application development testing using various software technologies.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary delivery team performing all aspects of software engineering as needed including quality assurance, requirements gathering and implementation, specializing in testing activities.
- Integrates technical components into respective working applications.
- Participates in technical design and review.
- Resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Evaluate system functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Communicates with members of the IT team on a regular basis and may serve as point of contact Responsible for reviewing code Creates and maintains documents as a part of the solution delivery process ensures that business standards are met
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top