Desktop Support Analyst
- Dayton, OH
We are seeking a talented and motivated Desktop Support Analyst to join our team. Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to work for a best-in-industry company while utilizing and enhancing your customer service and technical skills. You will be assigned as a second level support analyst. The successful candidate will support users in resolving hardware and software issues and provide troubleshooting support for operational technology.
- Performs installations, trains, maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs of all OpCo desktop hardware/software technologies
- Determines appropriate hardware/software based on corporate policy and end user requirements
- Responds to incidents within SLA, or within a timely manner; with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues
- Escalates incident, and questions to appropriate support groups
- Supports events, such as infrastructure changes, software releases and BCP etc.
- Maintains accurate hardware and software record using, Corporate Asset Management System for all corporate assets
- Supports team's abilities and functions through positive customer relations
- Performs related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelors' degree preferred but not required; 5+ years' experience in a IT support position ideal
- Network+ and A+ certifications preferred
- MCSA - Windows 10 preferred , but not required
- Office 365 experience preferred, but not required
- Experience meeting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and working in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Active Directory & Microsoft Office applications
- Experience problem solving and possesses the ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Some travel required
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity . Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top