- Responsible for the design and implementation of client technology solutions (e.g. Microsoft Windows 7 x64, Windows 10 x64, MacOS, Office 2010 /2016, etc.) in a global organization.
- Design, support, and troubleshoot the Windows 7 x64, Windows 10 x64 and MAC operating systems to host a variety of domestic and global applications hosted on OS' in various languages.
- Develop scripts / tools (e.g. VBScript, PowerShell, AutoIT, etc.) to perform automated and complex tasks.
- Create and maintain OSD related SCCM task sequences to perform in-place upgrades of Windows 7 x64 PC to Windows 10 x64.
- Create, maintain and update corporate images and builds using tools such as MDT, DISM and USMT to confirm with industry standards and best practices.
- Assist in the rapid and effective troubleshooting and resolution of high profile and/or escalated issues involving client technologies causing SEV1 outages.
- Administer and configure the environment leveraging various tools such as RSAT and Certify.
- Proactively identify potential and/or previously undiscovered issues using Liquidware Stratosphere then work with the necessary stakeholders to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Maintain multiple high profile and time sensitive tasks / projects simultaneously and be able to shift priorities as needed without requiring extensive supervision.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top