Delegated Investment Product Specialist
- Boston, MA
The Investment Product Specialist will support the delegated business, acting as a liaison between portfolio management, segment leaders, sales directors and field consultants. The Investment Product Specialist will serve as an expert for product, business and market knowledge, assisting with both prospect and client requests.
This role is expected to sit within the product development team and support all segments of the delegated business (DB, DC, NFP)
Day to Day Client Service/Sales Support
- S erve as point of contact for Investment Directors and consultants for product specific questions and requests.
- Assist with information and data gathering for prospect opportunities and pricing requests
- Effectively answer product specific client servicing questions, articulate investment team views, write investment commentary and portfolio updates (e.g., explaining changes in portfolio positioning and key portfolio themes).
Business Analysis/Product Development
- Partner with Product Development on new products (or enhancement of existing products).
- Build and maintain an expert level of knowledge on delegated solutions and products, providing regular feedback on competitive intelligence and product development opportunities.
- Maintain and update internal database for client and business statistics
- Partner with Product Team and Segment Leaders to create and update a strong, consistent suite of core product marketing and client-service materials, in collaboration with marketing colleagues. In addition, seek broad feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management and segment leads to create and improve RFP language, assist with RFP responses as needed.
- Partner with RFP team to ensure a consistent implementation of strategy positioning and language. Review and update RFP language, accounts in performance composites, product performance materials, etc.
- Review and update prospecting decks, fact sheets and product overviews for all products on platform
- A strong candidate will be an investment generalist with a few years of investment experience
- Bachelor degree required.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Back to top