Data Entry Clerk
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
This position is responsible for the accurate data entry, research and processing of project specific flood insurance. As well as being responsible for the processing of work that adheres to the established processes and procedures to ensure that quality standards, efficiency, productivity and SLA agreements are met or exceeded.
- Data Processing/Tracking
- Performs processing, updating and data entry for project specific flood insurance applications and claims documents.
- Review documents and index to correct policy and or agent identification number.
- Perform research to verify policyholders within database.
- Perform export of documents in database.
- Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure documents are indexed correctly.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting daily work completed.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of project SLA agreements.
- Identifies and suggests process improvements.
- Track and enter project and payroll time.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years data entry or related experience.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent typing skills with high level of accuracy.
- Familiar with Microsoft products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top