This position is for a seasoned professional individual contributor in Information Technology, who works independently with minimal supervision. Works in the Data Warehouse Environment; which, includes Data design, Database architecture, Metadata and Repository creation. Responsible for developing Data Warehousing blueprint; evaluates hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems. Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions for clients.
- Designs and develops Application Data Models.
- Designs and develops Reference and "Data Warehouse" Data Models.
- Evaluates reusability of current data for separate analyses.
- Conducts data sheering to rid the system of old, unused or duplicate data.
- Reviews object, data models and the metadata repository; to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
- Ensures the consistent use of Enterprise Reference Data within the application and "Data Warehouse" data models.
- Develops and delivers long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision.
- Reviews processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of corporate metadata; creates methods for tracking such data for quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement.
- Strategizes what the best practices are in relation to data security, backup, disaster recovery, business continuity and archiving. Ensures all strategies are in compliance with Enterprise Procedures and regulations.
- Implements the appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support data technology goals. Drives best practice in regards to Data warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Reporting technologies.
- Collaborates with Project Managers; addresses data related problems in regards to systems integration and compatibility.
- Documents Enterprise Data Architectures/environments in order to maintain a current and accurate view of Global data landscape.
- Develops opportunities for data reuse, migration, or retirement.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top