Data Analyst (808-19)
- Raleigh, NC
Marsh & McLennan Agency - Raleigh, NC
Data Analyst, Employee Health & Benefits
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that matters.
- Extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources in support of performing client reporting, operational reporting and quantitative analyses of utilization and health costs.
- Development and execution of analytical and/or research activities to provide senior client leadership and account executives with information and tools for strategic decision making and planning, health care utilization and costs, affordability opportunities, reimbursement projects and issues, population health and clinical outcomes, provider patterns and variations, trends and forecasting, data and informatics needs, emerging technologies.
- Research, identify, & implement new approaches and methods to facilitate medical cost management, benefit design, alternative pricing strategies and benchmarks.
- Provide best-in-class reporting and analytics to demonstrate the value of PATH's products and services. Drive the continual development of "best practice" client consulting and analytics tools.
- Provide employer clients with reporting, analytics, and consultation that are relevant and actionable.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful information in report or presentation formats
- Strong knowledge of population health and medical cost data reporting and analysis
- Ability to think strategically with appropriate level of detail analysis to plan and execute
- Ability to solve problems and drive issues or projects to conclusion
- Strong knowledge of the dynamics of group health benefit design
- Experience with working with managed care enrollment and claims data
- 3-5 plus years in healthcare analytics/informatics and report development experience and/or 3-5 years' experience with analytics in data warehouse environment
- Experience with a healthcare data warehouse (i.e. Artemis Health, Cotiviti, SCIO, Springbuk, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of data privacy standards and HIPAA requirements
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
Back to top