Customer Services Specialist II
- Prepares documentation and submissions for market, including specifications, loss records and summary reports for Placement colleague to better serve clients.
- Analyzes and collects quotes for Placement colleague, compares quotes for markets, reviews existing client insurance and risk programs and preparing proposal components to better serve clients.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of necessary documentation and follows up on outstanding documentation with the appropriate party to ensure the smooth continuation of the Placement process.
- Monitors follow-up for changes from underwriters and the review of coverage specifications to be submitted to carriers/underwriters to ensure they are accurate.
- Drives and maintains market contact at appropriate levels needed to execute assigned tasks effectively and assist the Placement colleague.
- Manages a thorough technical understanding of the Placement business to better assist the Placement colleague.
Property and Casualty licenses required.
Broker Licenses Required - Any
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top