Customer Services Specialist I
- Works with Placement colleague to prepare documentation and submissions for market, including specifications, loss records and summary reports to better serve clients.
- Assists with analyzing and collecting quotes for Placement colleague, comparing quotes for markets, reviewing existing client insurance and risk programs and preparing proposal components to better serve clients.
- Processes necessary documentation and follows up on outstanding documentation with the appropriate party to ensure the smooth continuation of the Placement process.
- Requests and oversees follow-up for changes from underwriters and reviews coverage specifications to be submitted to carriers/underwriters to ensure they are accurate.
- Maintains market contact at appropriate levels needed to execute assigned tasks effectively and assist the Placement colleague.
- Maintains a more detailed technical understanding of the Placement business to better assist the Placement colleague.
QualificationsProperty and Casualty licenses required.
Broker Licenses Required - Any
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top