Customer Services Specialist I
- Works with Placement colleague to prepare documentation and submissions for market, including specifications, loss records and summary reports to better serve clients.
- Assists with analyzing and collecting quotes for Placement colleague, comparing quotes for markets, reviewing existing client insurance and risk programs and preparing proposal components to better serve clients.
- Processes necessary documentation and follows up on outstanding documentation with the appropriate party to ensure the smooth continuation of the Placement process.
- Requests and oversees follow-up for changes from underwriters and reviews coverage specifications to be submitted to carriers/underwriters to ensure they are accurate.
- Maintains market contact at appropriate levels needed to execute assigned tasks effectively and assist the Placement colleague.
- Maintains a more detailed technical understanding of the Placement business to better assist the Placement colleague.
Property and Casualty licenses required.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top