Customer Service Consultant
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate Customer Service Consultant to join our team. As a Customer Service Consultant in our Transportation Services department, you will responsible for:
- Responds to both standard and more difficult customer inquiries regarding products and services
- Answers inbound phone calls and documents transactions
- Researches customer inquiries and responds formally to correspondence referencing necessary materials
- Requests missing information when necessary
- Documents client issues and escalates issues to appropriate parties to resolve.
- Provides written and verbal feedback to colleagues in a professional manner
- 2+ years relevant experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Personal Lines or Property and Casualty License preferred
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top