Customer Engagement Representative
The purpose of this position is to support existing policyholders through answering telephone calls, responding to inquiries, fulfilling customer requests, and performing required administrative functions.
- This position answers general questions and requires basic knowledge of position.
- Answers calls, performs research, processes customer requests, documents as appropriate, and responds both verbally and through writing. May also make outbound calls.
- Asks appropriate questions and serves as a resource of information when attempting to retain existing business.
- Enters all information related to the call for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Develops relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Elevates reoccurring issues to management.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top