Contract Review Consultant (1717CMMA)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Richmond, VA
Contract Review Consultant
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Provides client teams with review of client contracts from a risk management and insurance perspective.
• Recommends modifications to clients' contract terms to assist client teams in ensuring that the liability provisions are in conformity with the client's insurance program.
• Reviews contract provisions and makes recommendations to client teams as to needed modifications to contract and/or insurance program.
• Provides advice and education on the interpretation of insurance and liability provisions.
• Assists Claims Department on higher level coverage analysis and claim advocacy as needed.
• Participates in client meetings to support contract review and claims analysis.
• Develops and administers contract review process; creates and maintains data base of preferred contractual wording specific to clients.
• Stays current on legal developments in the insurance/risk management industry and communicates with management and staff as appropriate.
• Provides assistance to other employees and performs various administrative and other duties as needed.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top