Consulting Administrative Representative
This position provides support to client facing consulting roles by updating internal systems and databases and/or pulling reports to help with management of the business. This position complies with Marsh professional standards to ensure quality service to all clients.
- Prepares and distributes client bills using information in various consulting systems and reports and follows up on bills or consulting receivables.
- Prepares reports and correspondence by transcribing notes and taking minutes and maintains correspondence and data files to support senior consultants on client projects.
- May order and maintain supplies, arrange for equipment maintenance and perform clerical and administrative tasks as needed to support senior consultants on client projects.
- Develops and updates spreadsheets and reports to support client projects and the practice.
- Updates systems and databases (e..g., MarshForce and Elite) and answers routine inquiries to support customer service and delivery.
- Drafts client proposals, contracts and presentations to support senior consultants on client projects.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for Practice Leadership, such as managing calendars, arranging travel, and processing expense reports.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top