This position will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in support of agency operations, policy sales, and administration. This position focuses primarily on providing administrative agency support.
- Helps agents process quotes and bind policies
- Provides post issuance policy servicing with a focus on quality.
- Maintains policy records and provides administrative support
- Engage current clients via email, inbound, and outbound calls, to support operations, policy sales, and administration
- Maintain positive communication with current customers on a daily basis via telephone and email, and other modes of communication as appropriate.
- Maintain an awareness of the customer's business and insurance needs
Product Knowledge & Internal Coordination
- Maintains working knowledge of all Torrent products, systems, and processes
- Initiates and manages regular follow up with internal resources to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of product & service changes in the marketplace. Maintains and shares up-to-date knowledge to appropriate company functions and peers
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top