This position will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in support of agency operations, policy sales, and administration. This position focuses primarily on providing administrative agency support.
- Helps agents process quotes and bind policies
- Provides post issuance policy servicing with a focus on quality.
- Maintains policy records and provides administrative support
- Engage current clients via email, inbound, and outbound calls, to support operations, policy sales, and administration
- Maintain positive communication with current customers on a daily basis via telephone and email, and other modes of communication as appropriate.
- Maintain an awareness of the customer's business and insurance needs
Product Knowledge & Internal Coordination
- Maintains working knowledge of all Torrent products, systems, and processes
- Initiates and manages regular follow up with internal resources to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of product & service changes in the marketplace. Maintains and shares up-to-date knowledge to appropriate company functions and peers
Education (degree / diploma)
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience 1-2 years customer service experience preferred;
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills,
- Strong numerical skills,
- Excellent organization skills - able to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work within a team;
- Comfortable and experience working with technology (solutions); proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) - Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training)
- Experience of working in large scale insurance environments (brokers, carriers beneficial
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top