Job Summary :
Under limited supervision, plans and performs operational and compliance audits of Underwriting, Claims, and other Flood departments to verify accuracy and compliance with appropriate National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) rules and guidelines and client and company procedures, practices, and policies. Participates in Flood Business Quality Compliance Initiatives.
Essential Job Functions :
- Conducts moderately complex operational, regulatory, or financial compliance audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of records, and efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Analyzes, summarizes and presents moderately complex audit data to verify the adequacy of the business controls and the integrity of reported data.
- Evaluates the level of compliance with identified policies, contract requirements, laws and regulations and identifies departures from these policies, requirements, and/or laws/regulations to resolve any compliance problems; makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Develops and presents formal written reports to communicate audit results to management; makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Conducts special studies for management; makes appropriate recommendations to strengthen business controls, improve operations, and/or reduce costs.
- Participates in special projects, external audits and process improvements in support of quality assurance initiatives within Flood business units.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top