Complex Liability Consulting Professional
Senior level consulting position providing risk management solutions to meet client needs. Is directly responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with the most complex clients. Provides comprehensive consulting services to client, cross selling Marsh and Marsh Risk Consulting products and services when appropriate. Requires knowledge of client's industry and broad knowledge of insurance as well as knowledge of the range of Marsh resources. Assumes the team lead role on projects, providing counsel to less experienced consultants.
- Helps clients and other team members by serving as a resource on products and services in his/her own specialty area.
- Directs analysis of client needs, develops project outlines, and recommends suitable approaches or options to consider.
- Uses facilitative and diagnostic skills to assist clients in the articulation of complex problems.
- Actively uncovers concerns or issues that may be unclear to the client.
- Develops the project requirements and work plans within a practice or technical area.
- Matches products and services in his/her own specialty to client's key needs.
- Develops or uses systems to organize and track information.
- Enhances the creativity and effectiveness of materials that reflect an understanding of more complex client, project and technical issues.
- Lead client implementations teams, suggest key performance indicators, and directs measurement of results.
- Performs peer reviews, confirms client expectations, and monitors client satisfaction of deliverables and services.
- Respect and maintain client confidentiality.
- Follow, promote, and facilitate the adoption of the continuous risk improvement methodology.
- Suggests, develops and applies objective criteria for measuring important processes.
- Reviews and enhances suggested new ways and/or formulates new approaches of applying processes and technologies.
- Responsible for developing and managing profitable project budget, as well as negotiating changes.
- Responsible for the development of pricing of projects and securing appropriate selection of resources.
- Responsible for the development and securing of client service agreements.
- Complies with company policy and procedures for timekeeping, expense reporting and billing.
- Develops and effectively delivers complex written and oral communications, such as proposals, technical concepts and deliverables.
- Creates templates or other written materials to be utilized by other consulting colleagues.
- Articulates internal and external business goals and overall strategies needed to attain these goals.
- Directs best practices and resources in a specialty area with identified business need.
- Complies with and checks performance against professional standards and best practices.
- Uses the balance sheets, 10-k's and other financial tools.
- Develops new and expanded business opportunities.
- Coordinates business development activities (e.g. seminars, mailings, etc.).
- Directs, performs, or reviews research (e.g. reviews annual report, financial data, benchmarking, etc) for business development purposes.
- Utilize and develop spheres of influence to develop new and expanded business.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top