Communications Consultant, Employee Benefits (MMA-NE)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner. Although we are not integrating the businesses with Marsh, we are able to leverage the value of our respective capabilities and intellectual capital in those instances where there is a compelling case for collaboration between MMA and Marsh.
Mid-size companies need a partner they can trust and that can provide additional tools for opportunity and growth. We strive every day to service those needs. We successfully bridge the gap between what the "big firms" offer and the advice, solutions, and programs that smaller businesses require.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
MMA is currently the 12th largest insurance broker in the United States with annualized revenues of approximately $1 billion.
Reporting to Marsh & McLennan Agency New England's Boston office, the Communications Consultant will be responsible for all facets of client and prospective client communication to include but not limited to video, benefit guides, PowerPoint's and other open enrollment and client onboarding communication projects. You will partner collaboratively with the Account Management teams across the region to provide results consistent with quality and timeline expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees, collaborates, and manages the direct work with clients and other vendor partners to create content used to develop best in class client communication materials to support open enrollment, new hire onboarding, health management, compliance, and ongoing employee education campaigns through multiple modalities.
- Client brochure / guides
- PowerPoint presentation
- Video / Brainshark or other technology
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Develop content and manage a repository of client communication materials & templates.
- Working closely with the EB team, deploy ongoing modifications and expansion of value proposition materials.
- Collaborate with the EB team to assist in editing/peer review of client deliverables
- Participate in National workgroup to develop content-specific library of Brainshark / Video material and deploy to local team
- Participate in client and or prospect finalist presentations to communicate our capabilities in the area of client communications
- Develop intellectual property and support the sales process to identify areas of opportunity to offer Communication services to prospective clients
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top