SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
The Communications Specialist will possess a broad understanding of communications project execution. This individual should be able to handle multiple implementations and/or projects with little or no direction, taking on special projects as assigned by management.
- Interact with business units, operational teams, and clients to develop appropriate and timely communication materials.
- Manage communications strategies designed to assist employer clients with the transition of their retirees to the retiree exchange
- Manage client-specific landing pages utilizing AEM
- Develop Age-In Fulfillment process
- Work with internal teams to carry out communication needs for employers utilizing our individual, COBRA, and/or age-in solutions.
- Coordinate printing and fulfillment needs with an approved external vendor.
- Participate in new business initiatives as needed, with the potential for travel (up to 15% of time).
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top