Commercial Marketing Representative
- Clearwater, FL
In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, the world's leading insurance broker and risk management advisor. Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and culture while adding the support and resources of MMA.
We are consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
Bouchard Insurance is looking for a Commercial Lines Marketing Representative who will be responsible for marketing risks for clients of the agency, assisting producers and account managers to find the most comprehensive combination of coverages and services from our insurance carriers and brokers at the most reasonable pricing.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A COMMERCIAL MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE:
- Analyze clients' risks to determine proper amounts and type of insurance coverage appropriate to treat those exposures.
- Evaluate insurance coverage available in the marketplace to recommend options to producers and account managers on existing accounts and new business.
- Negotiate with underwriters and brokers to achieve the most desirable combination of cost and coverage.
- Provide technical assistance to producers and account managers regarding policy forms and endorsements, rating plans, and risk retentions options.
- Review and evaluate losses, safety inspections and recommendations offered by insurance carriers.
- Confirm and bind policies as negotiated with insurance companies.
- Strategize with agency personnel regarding the appropriate marketing approach for an account.
- Provide sales assistance in the form of technical backup at presentations and client meetings.
- Prepare proposal from the quotes received from the insurance company to be used by producers.
- Maintain a log of quotes in process as a ready reference to management, producers, account managers and other agency personnel.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Current Florida 2-20 License
- College degree desirable; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years industry experience preferably with Large Commercial accounts.
- Possess skills necessary to communicate with producers, carriers and clients concerning commercial lines of coverage.
- Working knowledge of Sagitta and ImageRight a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Possess good skills of persuasion, negotiation and sales ability
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at www.bouchardinsurance.com
We are an equal opportunity, drug free employer and value diversity in the workplace.
Back to top