Commercial Lines Select Business Unit Account Manager (MMA; Bouchard region)
In early 2019, Bouchard Insurance joined Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), a subsidiary of Marsh LLC, the world's leading insurance broker and risk management advisor. Now known as Bouchard Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, the partnership enabled us to retain our leadership, service model and culture while adding the support and resources of MMA.
We are consistently recognized as a best place to work and a leader in the development of the next generation of insurance professionals. We are proud to be a learning organization which empowers employees to teach and be taught. As a result, we have the best insurance professionals in the business.
We are looking for a Select Business Unit Account Manager who will be responsible for client retention and service by providing professional insurance advice and consultation services.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SELECT BUSINESS UNIT ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Responsible for reviewing individual client insurance program(s) and proposing additional coverages & limits for client consideration.
- Accountable for managing a book of business with clients that average up to $10,000.00 in revenue.
- Perform various service functions on assigned accounts that include but are not limited to:
- Prepare new & renewal policies. Prepare applications & submissions; loss run reports. Responsible for managing client renewal process within defined guidelines. Responsible for ensuring certificate templates are accurate & up to date. Issue binders, endorsements, auto ID cards & schedules of insurance. Maintain client records in Sagitta & ImageRight systems.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial policy contracts/coverages and processes for multiple insurance carriers.
- Develop a comprehensive network within & outside of the company to assist with decision making.
- Be available to mentor less experienced agency employees.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Current Florida 2-20 License
- College degree desirable; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess skills necessary to communicate with clients, carriers and prospects concerning commercial lines of coverage.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain and organize electronic files on the company document management system.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment & sound problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE BOUCHARD:
- Personal growth
- Amazing clients and coworkers
- Comprehensive benefits
- Focus on community service
- Success is defined in our 4 Core Values: B Engaged, B Focused, B Involved, B Happy
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Learn more about us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and at www.bouchardinsurance.com
Back to top