Commercial Lines Insurance - Customer Service Representative - Marsh & McLennan Agency - New Berlin, WI
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located inNew Berlin, WImay be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Prepare initial renewal strategy document. Obtain loss history and experience modification factors; generate, reformat and update document accordingly.
2. Assist in preparing for upcoming renewal by updating agency management system with vehicle schedules, driver schedules, certificate holders, and additional interests.
3. Process endorsements, audits, dividends, respond to accounting criticisms, and invoice these items as needed. Update information in agency management and document management system, as part of these processes.
4. Issue Certificates of Insurance, Evidence of Property forms, Auto ID Cards, change request forms, renewal certificates, and various other insurance forms as requested.
5. Provide backup for switchboard, mail processing, and to other CSRs.
6. Assist with training of new employees in the CSR role.
7. Perform other tasks or projects as needed/assigned.
Essential Job Requirements:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to meet the requirements necessary to obtain a Property & Casualty insurance license within an agree period of time after date of hire.
3. Previous experience in a Customer Service related position.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Job requires attention to detail and being thorough in completing work tasks.
6. Ability to work with others in a group or team setting.
7. Personal computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Physical ability to conduct business travel.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top