Commercial Insurance Technical Account Manager (1741CRIC)
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Richmond, VA
Technical Account Manager (Commercial Insurance)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Overall sales and service support to the Commercial Lines department, clients and prospects.
• Provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to Commercial Lines clients and prospects.
• Process endorsements, certificates, cancellations, audits and other transactions within guidelines, workflows and standards of the agency.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Support new business and renewals by maintaining prospect / client file within the agency management system, assembling proposals, issuing binders, I.D. cards, and invoicing.
• Check policies when necessary, or prepare policies to be checked by policy checking unit.
• Develop and maintain friendly and professional relationships with clients, prospects, underwriters, vendors, and others.
• Maintain client files on agency management computer system and use computer to perform all functions.
• Be aware of opportunities to add new business to existing clients or cross-sell business to other departments.
• Maintain knowledge of industry forms and coverage changes.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top