Commercial Insurance Specialist- Dallas, TX
This role provides admin support and document review in the renewal process to ensure that communication and process flow between Marsh, carriers and clients is timely and consistent from submission to policy issuance. This role is also responsible for the gathering and reviewing of required client information to ensure that client teams are able to present information to the clients and carriers and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Manages and records client and carrier communications in workflow system to ensure timely follow up and review by client team.
- Responsible for gathering and formatting client renewal information and exposure documents
- Records quotes, declinations, indications, extensions and cancellations and escalates concerns to direct manager or client team
- Checks and confirms policy language
- Receives and records binders, policies, and endorsements and sends to clients
- Builds and maintains relationships with client teams to provide timely and proactive customer service to client team and peers.
- Stays current, understands and complies with all Marsh compliance, professional and transparency standards
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years of insurance work experience preferred
Knowledge and skills:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top