Commercial Insurance Producer/Sales Executive- Phoenix, AZ
Producer/Sales Executive Job Description-
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team as a Producer/ Sales Executive. The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh's IGNITE operating principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth:
- Get out in front by being informed and connected
- Be authentic with clients and each other
- Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results
- Be open to diverse ideas, experiences, and backgrounds
- Stand for integrity and ethical behavior
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus
- Holds a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and is appropriately licensed Minimum of 7 years of related sales experience
- Executes sales goals by maintaining a large book of business of complex or high-yield accounts by conducting frequent sales presentations, calls and meetings
- Applies highly developed market and internal service offering insights to sales cold calls to engage potential clients, generate interest and schedule meetings or presentations
- Creates sales proposals, presentations and RFP responses which creatively and effectively address complex prospect needs and appropriately communicate the business value of internal services and offerings
- Leads complex account processes from the identification stage to closing; leading pricing negotiations, facilitating product and expectation discussions and ultimately securing a beneficial financial outcome for the business
- Manages research efforts and analyses on relevant markets and industries to identify potential relationship needs, target new accounts and ultimately target areas of expansion for existing accounts or the book of business at large
- Interfaces frequently with the potential or existing account representatives and stakeholders to ensure service satisfaction and uphold promises and general expectations
- Maintains professional account relationships with new or established account representatives to introduce and sell new products to and facilitate deeper market penetration and representation and encourage and explore cross op co sales opportunities
- Is a member of various professional and industry or regional organizations and attends conferences and relevant events to expand and maintain a large professional network, represent the company and gain exposure and insight as to various specialties
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top