Commercial Insurance Producer/Client Executive- Columbus- OH
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh's IGNITE operating principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences, and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
Initiates new revenue by developing new clients that meet the Marsh's ideal client profile ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company as stated in the annual individual sales goal.
- Researches & identifies prospects that may meet Marsh's ideal client profile.
- Effectively uses Marsh sales tools to make initial contact with qualified prospects.
- Meets with prospective and existing clients and develops a positive business relationship.
- Engages the appropriate industry group and Marsh resources to offer "best in Partnership" resources for each prospect.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, & combinations that will best serve & address the client/prospect's issues & objectives.
- Supports sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data in order to track and monitor activities for management reporting & sales forecasts.
- Keeps up to date on prospects' current issues, researches new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Transitions new accounts to the client team seamlessly.
- Is a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develops an industry focus (major/minor) supporting the growth areas of the office
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- Possesses excellent and proven business skills with emphasis in organizational selling.
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus.
- Possesses fundamental knowledge of office databases and company sanctioned sales technology tools.
- Is appropriately licensed and has a working understanding of Marsh and MMC resources, services and solutions.
- Holds a bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet employers
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top