Commercial Insurance Producer- Seattle, WA
National Brokerage clients represent both large and medium domestic U.S. clients, some of which may have a Risk Manager and/or global operations, but with the bulk of their operations in the U.S. Clients in this business segment are domestic firms whose needs vary depending on industry, size, geography and the competitive environment in which they operate. These clients tend to be highly entrepreneurial and expect us to provide expertise and tailored solutions for firms in their industry. They generally represent high volumes, basic to complex risks, and require a moderate level of services with revenue potential for Marsh between $50,000/$100,000 to $500,000.
- Identifies through personal research prospects that may meet Marsh's ideal client profile.
- Effectively uses direct mail, brochures and other Marsh sales tools to make initial contact with qualified prospects.
- Set appointments and personally meets with prospects and clients, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- Engages the appropriate industry group and Marsh resources to offer "best in Partnership" resources for each prospect.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives.
- Gathers internal and external information including: industry risk profile, benchmarking, client strategic goals and objectives, market conditions report, total cost of risk, and current services.
- Supports sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data to track and monitor activities for management reporting and sales forecasts.
- Keeps up to date on prospects' current issues, researches new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Transitions new accounts to the client team seamlessly.
- Acts as a visible leader in an industry and actively participates in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develops an industry focus (major/minor) supporting the growth areas of the office.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top