Commercial Account Executive - Insurance Sales Producer - New Berlin, WI
As a Marsh & McLennan Agency Sales Executive, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company is a risk prevention organization dedicated to providing measurable results for our clients. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
With a focus on growing the business, we are looking for motivated, experienced sales professionals to join our growing team focusing on the following areas: Employee Benefits Sales Executives and Commercial Property & Casualty Sales Executives. Both roles will work closely with agency teams to provide quality, consultative services for our clients. In this role you will reap the benefits of a salary plus commission arrangement and the ability to earn renewal commission, unlimited earning potential and annual leadership award recognition summit.
Provide consulting services and advise clients in matters relating to their risk mitigation needs such as current market trends and short/long term planning to meet client goals and/or objectives. Manage the retention of assigned accounts and achieve new business goals as set forth by individual and agency plans.
New Business Development
- Define an industry focus (major/minor) supporting the growth areas of the office.
- Identify through personal research prospects that meet the agency's ideal client profile.
- Set appointments and personally meets with prospects and clients, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- Engage and stay current on the appropriate industry group, utilizing MMA resources, to offer "best in Partnership" resources for each prospect.
- Partner across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Identify key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect's issues and objectives.
- Gather internal and external information including: industry risk profile, benchmarking, client strategic goals and objectives, market conditions report, total cost of risk, and current services
- Keep up to date on prospects' current issues, researches new information on prospects.
Client Service / Retention
- Support sales efforts by adhering to department operations and providing timely and accurate prospects data to track and monitor activities for management reporting and sales forecasts.
- Ensure timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensure that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Transition new accounts to the client team seamlessly.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members to ensure follow-up service to clients and client satisfaction.
- Maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with clients, agency and company personnel to minimize potentials for error or omission claims.
- Assist service team during complex client and/or account issues.
Additional Responsibilities Necessary to Successfully Complete Role
- Read, practice and live the Code of Conduct for the agency. Be a participant in maintaining a strong work environment and culture for all team members.
- Act as a visible leader and build brand of the agency. Actively participate in industry associations, organizations, boards and charities, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain effective network within the business community and industry.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top