Client Technology Specialist, Employee Benefits - MMA Greenville, SC
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Greenville, SC
Client Technology Specialist (226-18)
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
• Accountable for all client deliverables and procedures related to benefit plan design changes for implementations, renewals and ongoing administration;
• Review and revise business and plan design requirements and the functional design specifications for system set-ups and configurations;
• Responsible for quality assurance tasks for various client deliverables and procedures such as, but not limited to, carrier files, payroll files, billing reports, worksheets, confirms, and inbox requests;
• Analyze technical requirements, test plans, training materials and procedure documents;
• Execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure requirements are being met;
• Perform data manipulation, mapping, conversions, and validations utilizing internal systems, external files, Access, and Excel;
• Monitor, research, and resolve escalated client issues by utilizing proprietary management systems and other client specific tools, while coaching client team members on resolutions;
• Participate and/or facilitate meetings with clients, carriers and other colleagues;
• Proactively identify and resolve risks and provide proper escalation for high level resolutions;
• Maintain best practices and proactively recommend opportunities for efficiency improvements;
• Establish and cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, carriers and internal departments to ensure successful implementations, renewals and ongoing administration;
• Coach and train internal members of the benefit administration team on best practices and client-specific knowledge.
• Effective oral and written communication and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to present information confidently in small and large group settings.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
• Ability to look logically at technology and business-related issues and find or develop solutions.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a rapidly-changing environment and adapt to change in the workplace.
• Should grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Must be a self- starter and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• High school diploma required, advanced degree preferred.
• Previous experience in the employee benefits field with 3-4 years HRIS systems experience preferred.
• Occasional travel to various locations may be required. Must have valid transportation.
Back to top