Client Services Pension Team Leader
The Client Services Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and development of a client team. To fulfill this role, the Team Leader will:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and participant expectations are consistently met; extensive contact with clients and Mercer consultants
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administrative procedures; serve as the key resource for day-to-day issues
- Ensure that the team delivers quality service to our clients, accuracy and time standards are consistently met; direct the team to handle plan or client specific questions; keep the team updated on client's plan and benefit regulations by testing their knowledge and through training and development
- Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement; may support more then one client team based on project scope and complexity
- Bachelors degree
- Three to five years experience in health & group benefit administration
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word (proficiency in MS Access & MS Project highly preferred)
- Previous experience creating business processes for project implementation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills; ability to model desired work values and practices for other team members
- Ability to create a team setting that encourages both individual and team accomplishments; ability to establish goals and evaluate the performance of team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top