Client Services Pension Specialist
The purpose of this position is providing expert guidance and training to Analysts and to support new client implementations and perform complex pension calculations where necessary.
To fulfill this role, the Specialist will:
• Responsible for the final peer review of pension calculations performed by others using established calculation tools and processes.
• Provide guidance and training to client teams and serve as a subject matter expert.
• Project management responsibility for recurring client processes.
• Analyze legislative and regulatory summaries and ensure compliance for all client work. Adherence and enforcement of all established standards
• Lead or act as a key resource in new client implementations through implementing the project work plan and controlling project scope
• Assist in analyzing and translating client plan documents into business requirements for implementation of pension calculation tools
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top