Client Services Pension Analyst
Think. Consult. Change Lives.
Imagine a career that:
- Allows you to use your natural skills and learn new ones
- Challenges you to deliver impactful solutions for major organizations and touch the lives of all the individuals who work at them
- Provides you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry
- Manage administrative and case management issues as well as data processing activities on a daily basis
- Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; notify project manager or client if timelines are in jeopardy
- Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration
- Use our sophisticated database of tools to set up a client's pension benefit database; define data fields, import data, design screens and create queries and reports
- Meet with project managers and clients to define project scope and objectives, prepare work plans, documenting project's scope and review with client(s)
- BA/BS degree preferred (Actuarial Science, Math and Computer Science or similar degree preferred)
- One to three years' experience preferred or equivalent industry experience
- CEBS coursework preferred
- Experience in specific domains of HR administration (Experience in specific domains of HR administration (Benefits, Pension Plans and Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word preferred
- Experience with prior software implementation and training a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication, attention to detail and teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top