Client Services Coordinator
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
General Summary Description
The Client Services Coordinator assists in the servicing of accounts; handling day-to-day workflow of the servicing process and effectively communicating with the Client Executives.
- Checks policies and conducts research on issues relating to policies as needed
- Investigates & answers Client Executive inquires regarding coverage of existing policy schedules/ declarations
- Prepares certificates of insurance, auto ID cards and invoice
- Inputs designated service plan activities in agency management system (Sagitta) including follow-up items
- Completes necessary surplus lines filings for review by accounting
- Requests endorsements as needed by Client Executive
- Process Audits to be reviewed by Client Executive
- Process Endorsements
- Online Quoting when receiving all of the appropriate information from the Client Executive
- Pre-Renewal Items
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications
- College Degree required with at least 1 year insurance experience preferred.
- Additional Requirements Licenses/Certification:
- Special Requirements/ Skills:
- Property & Casualty License preferred
- CISR and/or CIC designation preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong computer/software competency
- Good typing skills: 40-45 wpm
- Ability to use other general office equipment
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Typical office environment
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Actuarial Associate, Mercer
Jolina manages projects for Mercer’s pension plan clients—preparing instructions for teammates, reviewing deliverables, and answering questions throughout the process.
Back to top