Client Services Analyst
- Norwood, MA
AClient ServicesAnalyst provides support to Client Services Team Leads and client contacts by serving as a subject matter expert and as a technical systems resource for the benefit plans and employee populations of their assigned clients through the daily administration of processes, case management and project work.
To fulfill this role, the Analyst will:
- Manage administrative and case management issues as well as data processing activities on a daily basis
- Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met; notify project manager or client if timelines are in jeopardy
- Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration
- Use our sophisticated database of tools to set up a client's healthcare & group benefits database; define data fields, import data, design screens and create queries and reports
- Meet with project managers and clients to define project scope and objectives, prepare work plans, documenting project's scope and review with client(s)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2-4years experience preferred or equivalent industry experience
- CEBS coursework preferred
- Experience in specific domains of HR administration (Benefits, Pension Plans and Healthcare & Group Benefits) is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge ofMicrosoft Access, Excel and Word
- Experience with prior software implementation and training desired
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL is required
- Strong oral and written communication, attention to detail and teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top