Client Service Manager, VB - Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
As a member of the Voluntary Benefits team, the Client Service Manager (CSM) is a critical contributor to achieving a high level of client satisfaction while supporting the overall operational and technical solutions of the practice. The CSM will manage the implementation and ongoing management of new and existing Voluntary Benefit clients, which includes developing and managing project plans, creating client communications, and coordinating resources including carrier integration. The CSM will also support new and existing client sales, collaborate on the RFP process, review client profitability and develop strategies to improve plan participation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Serve as primary Voluntary Benefits client contact and manage all related day-to-day client maintenance, implementation and renewal activities for multiple clients of various complexities simultaneously.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans outlining tasks, resources, and timelines in conjunction with the client.
- Define the client's scope and effectively manage change and risks throughout the ongoing activities.
- Coordinate and perform all tasks such as plan design, RFP's, contracts, communications, training, testing, enrollment, carrier files, payroll, billing, and ongoing administration.
- Develop renewal presentations including recommendations to improve participation, introduce new products and present annual evaluation trends.
- Complete a revenue/expense analysis for each client to determine profitability viability.
- Track, summarize and present client expense and enrollment statistics.
- Support new business activity with the creation of new client presentations, RFP's and prospecting/selling as needed.
- Address any client or carrier issues in a timely manner to determine root cause while establishing proper resolution.
- Support team members with quality checks of various documents, presentations and files.
- Create effective communication strategies and materials, such as newsletters, benefit summaries and highlight brochures.
- Present at client meetings, Human Resource seminars, and Benefits Fairs.
- Train clients and benefit counselors on benefit plans and enrollment processes.
- Ensure client goals and special projects are met while reporting status to leadership.
- Initiate, promote and implement continuous improvement of procedures, processes, standards and programs to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain skills, knowledge and proficiencies required to be effective in renewal techniques and in support of client strategies, goals and objectives.
- Continually build knowledge and skills to keep pace with market trends.
- Market analysis which includes providing RFPs to the market, analysis of the results and summarizing into a presentation
- Vendor and relationship management.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top