Client Service Manager
As a member of the MMA MarketLink Benefits Administration team, the Client Service Manager is responsible for the successful management of our clients' project plans relating to the implementations, annual renewals, ongoing administration and special projects. This involves developing client plans to properly outline tasks, resources and timelines, coordinating team resources to meet project deadlines, and reporting project statuses and milestones to the Team Manager. This position requires strong demonstrated project management experience in benefits administration (preferably Health & Welfare) and/or handling complex technical projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Overall project management of technical and administrative tasks for multiple clients;
- Assess & leverage risk and develop contingency plans if needed;
- Coordinate the gathering of business requirements and development of functional design specifications;
- Document plan requirements and coordinate the development of processes & procedures;
- Assist with the creation and review of functional and technical requirements, test plans, training materials and procedure documents;
- Coordinate testing and quality review of client deliverables;
- Summarize and report project status to Benefits Administration Team Manager;
- Establish and cultivate relationship with clients, vendors, carriers and internal departments to ensure successful implementations, renewals and ongoing administration;
- Develop and monitor Quality and Production initiatives;
- Lead and manage regularly scheduled meetings associated with the project;
- Assist with special projects as determined by Benefits Administration Team Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated project management experience with complex technical and administrative deliverables is required;
- Experience with business requirements gathering, definition and documentation techniques is required;
- Project Management and/or client delivery experience in the benefits broker industry is highly preferred;
- Experience within a health care, health and welfare consulting, insurance brokerage, human resources consulting, and employee benefits industry is preferred;
- Related exposure to Benefits Administration, COBRA, FSA and Call Center environments is preferred;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects of various complexity simultaneously, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and operate in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong project management and project planning skills;
- Proven ability to build rapport while providing superior customer service and maintaining positive relationships with internal teams and client contacts;
- Skills in delegating tasks and responsibilities;
- Disciplined in summarizing and reporting status/results regularly;
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Possess proactive mindset to seeks information to create effective solutions;
- Skills in coaching, mentoring, teambuilding and motivating others;
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to follow through on and successfully execute tasks while adhering to specified quality standards;
- Excellent working knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, Project, and Outlook.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently required to sit; speak or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and reach with hands and arms;
- Occasionally required to stand and walk;
- Extensive use of computer and keyboard and viewing of computer screen is required;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Other working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work is typically performed either on site at Trion's King of Prussia, PA or Mt. Laurel, NJ office, or at various customer/Trion locations as required.
Back to top