Client Service Analyst
The Client Services Analyst within Shared Services is responsible for programming for and supporting our clients within our Defined Benefit, Health & Benefits, Defined Contributions and Total Absentee Management lines of business. Areas of focus are: Supporting new and existing Clients during implementation, ongoing processing, Upgrades, Annual Enrollment, and Quarter End/Year End Processes on our recordkeeping systems and surrounding applications. This includes strong multi-tasking skills, problem resolution, testing, and communicating effectively. To fulfill this role, the Analyst will:
- Monitor their assigned tasks or projects to ensure established SLAs are being met
- Provide technical support to all Mercer Outsourcing users of the business applications within area of expertise
- Apply technical knowledge in a specialty area to formulate an approach to a problem.
- Uses experience, and analytical skills as a sound basis for decision making and/or programming solutions
- Integrate Quality Assurance processes into all projects
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top