- Dallas, TX
- Assists with the account work for a team of Client Executives by supporting transactions for complex or high-yield accounts.
- Communicates frequently with Brokers, Client Executives, Client Representatives and internal stakeholders and independently drafts and sends correspondences for circulation.
- Maintains the account management system and software, ensures all posted information is accurate and timely and is accountable for the overall functionality and performance of the system for team use.
- Completes all filings and documentation necessary for account work and compliance purposes in accordance with Company standards and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to acquire necessary information or documentation to complete filings and processing.
- Independently coordinates and organizes large ad-hoc or reoccurring events including managing communications, creating the agenda, logistics and managing a budget.
- Drafts and reviews presentations or deliverables for account work to ensure all content is accurate, appropriately relayed and addresses all necessary topics or concerns.
- Conducts and collects satisfaction surveys for all existing team accounts and develops reports to relay results to the Client Executives.
- Responsible for accounting matters, reconciles Accounts Receivable with Accounting differences and follows up on all accounting related gaps or issues until they are resolved.
- Must obtain P/C License within 30 days of hire
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of Commercial Lines Insurance experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- P/C License
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Back to top