- New York, NY
Client Representative- Energy & Power Practice
General Summary :
Contributes to revenue growth by assisting in the implementation of insurance solutions that meet clients' needs. Supports client facing professionals within the team.
- Work directly with Client Executive, ACE, Client Manager, Advisory/Placement Specialists to provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Gathers information on exposure and operations to support preparation of submission and coverage specifications as needed.
- Assists in the review and transmission of quotations and policies.
- Develops an understanding of the client s' business priorities and risk management needs.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry, markets & clients in assisting in preparing underwriting specifications.
- Supports team in producing client proposals and presentations.
- Provides quality day-to-day service on client deliverables.
- Provides necessary information to operations to create account information in databases and updates information as needed.
- Provides assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues.
- Tracks and close payments as appropriate.
- Key liaison/role for process and activities supported by Centralized Services, e.g. Certificates of Insurance, Auto ID cards and, Surplus Lines filings, including the utilization of MDocs and other related tools, systems and templates.
- Communicates with International network on administration of global programs as needed.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards.
- Up to 2 years work experience
- College degree preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal.
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top