The Client Representative provides service support to the real estate service advisors, client advisors, sales professionals and client executives relating to the development and servicing of insurance brokerage and risk management accounts.
- Handles routine inquiries and transactions concerning clients.
- With supervision, assists real estate service advisors, client advisors, client executives and sales professionals in developing underwriting specifications, preparing proposals, insurance summaries, reports and correspondence.
- Prepares and maintains client insurance summaries under supervision of the real estate service advisors, client advisors or client executives.
- Coordinates and reviews billing and invoice materials, prepares invoices and certifications.
- Manages and supports the issuance of certificates of insurance.
- Manages and supports the issuance of auto ID cards.
- Prepares spreadsheets and other documents to support analysis of accounts.
- May obtain rates from rating bureaus. May assist in preparing proposals for client presentation and participate in group presentations.
- Understands and complies with published Marsh Professional Standards and guidelines.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top