Client Manager - MMA Overland Park, KS
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn't your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Overland Park, KS may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
The Client Manager works with the Director, Retirement Services to maintain relationships with client decision-maker and their designated point person(s); assists with creating and disseminating various client reports, and interacting with plan sponsors and participants to deliver an exceptional client experience; in addition to retirement plan services, Client Manager will assist Director with pre- and post-sales support for life, disability, and long-term care insurance policies.
- Respond to plan sponsor and participant questions/inquiries in a timely manner
- Generate quarterly investment and other reports; draft client-ready summary to quarterly reports
- Generate annual review reports; gather necessary data/reports from providers
- Provide annual in-person participant financial education for local clients
- Create, gather, and distribute quarterly industry updates or insights to plan sponsors
- Conduct quarterly webinar education sessions with participants from key clients
- Work with MMA Marketing to generate interest in Association retirement plan program
- Track webinar series attendance and determine key prospective opportunities to the program
- Maintain relationships w vendors & obtain information on new programs/features to improve deliverables
- Participate in client presentations where appropriate
- Gather risk management/insurance information from prospects to use in marketing efforts
- Work with BGA to gather illustrations/plan designs for prospective clients on various insurance solutions
- Participates in client presentations where appropriate
- Conduct policy reviews for delivery to client
- Maintain professional development through trade press, training sessions and continuing education
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in business or related field with 2-5 years industry experience preferred.
- Financial services industry designation preferred
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 required within 90 days
- Life insurance license required within 90 days
- Driver's License and proper insurance
Special Requirements/ Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to use other general office equipment
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Typical office environment
- Minimal overnight travel
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.
Back to top