Client Manager - Casualty Group Captives Practice
Purpose of the role is client engagement and retention of a book of National Brokerage accounts in the Casualty Group Captives Group, including delivery of overall client service and technical advice. Responsible for the comprehensive review of client risks, the design of optimal insurance programs, and working with placement to ensure the best terms, conditions, coverage and pricing are obtained. Works with Producer to grow existing book as well as help deliver new business. The role requires technical insurance and client industry knowledge, as well as an understanding of Marsh's capabilities and resources.
Driving Profitable Growth
- Directly responsible for the coordination and execution of day-to-day client service and quality account management, including the engagement of the appropriate resources and team members.
- Works with Producer to grow existing book as well as help deliver new and expanded business opportunities with an average book size of $1.6-1.8M
- Focuses on client engagement and retention through the Marsh 3D framework Coordinates and executes day-to-day client service and technical advice
- Evaluates client risks, loss experience, and financials to develop solutions, articulate impact of options, leverage analytics and make recommendations to clients across product lines
- Keeps current on client issues, industry and market trends.
- Manages contract reviews and midterm changes.
- Deep knowledge of client's industry, the insurance industry, and Marsh's capabilities and resources
Deliver the Firm
- Cross functional delivery of client solutions incorporating the breadth and depth of Marsh and MMC resources and capabilities
- Monitors and ensures the highest performance standards of client support services
- Encourages and fosters cooperation with the client industry, client consulting, and placement groups, to meet local client needs
Achieve Operational Excellence
- Manages the OneMarsh Core Brokerage Process, working within OMCB technology to ensures process and timeframes are adhered to by clients, carriers, and client team.
- Applies performance standards and supports team in optimizing client satisfaction
- Stays current, understands and complies with all Marsh compliance, professional and transparency standards
- Demonstrates credible voice with senior clients, well versed in the latest market, products and service innovations and trends
- Communicates skillfully to engage, influence, and coach colleagues while partnering across the operation for the achievement of goals
- Results oriented and willingness to hold others accountable for delivering results and high standards of performance
- Ability to effectively assess and manage appropriate business risk
- Ability to build solid relationships to resolve internal & external issues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of product specific insurance experience required
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to understand and negotiate complex risk, Ability to communicate with impact across all levels of an organization, Industry specialization
- Broker's License Required
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top